Android has changed the way the world does business. Android OS provides huge number of applications that offer great benefits to its business users. There are many apps that has amazing features to keep business users happy.
Few apps provide you to view and edit your official files on the move while few apps can automatically put your phones on silent mode when a person is in office or meeting and restore the sounds when the user gets back home. This is specially useful for those who forget to put their phones on silent mode while meeting. There are many other useful apps available in the market for business users. Some of them are listed below which I feel will be beneficial for you.
1. Locale is one such app which can do wonders for business. It has a unique power saving feature which when turned on can turn off components as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth specially in situation when the handset’s battery is low.
The app can automatically put your Android smart phone on a silent mode when the user is in office or in a meeting. Not only this, it increases the volume when the person reaches home.
2. Google Docs is another useful application which allows users to view their documents online through a web browser. The users can download the text files for editing and synchronize it back when it is done. The application has a lot to offer for the future Android users.
3. Bump is a free application that allows two phones to exchange information or photos by bumping the phones together. The phones which are armed with this app can keep business cards from meetings and conferences synchronized with cloud. This eliminates the need for keeping track of paper business cards.
4. Google Voice allows users to receive emails containing the transcribed voicemail. It allows to make calls from users unique number and embed voicemail to share. It even integrates with the phone contact book.
5. AK Notepad allows users to add reminders to the pending tasks. It sends alerts based on the stipulated time set. This is not all!! The users can export reminders to another app Evernote and then they can be emailed via SMS or email.
6. For people dealing with server business and in the Information Technology department, ServerUp is the effective apps while on the run. Users can find if the servers are up and working fine using this app. It supports pings and has the ability to connect and disconnect a number of hosts. It is a suitable feature for users who work on LAN’s using Wi-Fi’s.
7. Scatter slides allows users to sweep from slide to slide by sweeping the screen and presentations can be streamed via Wi-Fi to large displays. The application supports Microsoft power point and open office integrated with animations, audio and video. Scatter show Player needs to be installed on the device in order to use this application.
8. Time today remains one of the factors on which no one wishes to compromise, especially people who are running late on time. People getting late for important business meetings can make use of Cab4me to book cabs for the office by requesting a pick up point and time.
The payment can be made using a credit card or a debit card facility. Payment can also be made through cash after the drop. The user just needs to mention the company details and other relevant info to book the cab.
9. Documents to Go is one application which allows users to view and edit the Microsoft documents. The PDF files can also be viewed through this application.
These are some of the apps that are must for business purpose .Hope the android world has a lot more to help the business expand further!!!
Nancy Rorie is a technology blogger who always research about latest games consoles, game accessories and anything related to PC gaming.